- Elastic Modulus: How Stiff Is It?
- Elongation: Will It Bend and Stretch?
- Impact Strength: Can It Absorb Shock?
- Tensile Strength: Will It Break Under Tension?
- Heat Deflection Temperature: Does It Tolerate Heat?
- Creep: Will It Deform Under Long-Term Stress?
Plastics are complex materials, and finding the right one for your specific application requires balancing multiple attributes. As technology like affordable desktop 3D printing gives more engineers hands-on experience with a variety of polymers, a baseline knowledge of mechanical properties is important for choosing the right material for a given job.
In this white paper, we’ll walk through the six most essential mechanical properties you should consider when choosing between materials, and in particular, when deciding which Formlabs Engineering Resin is the best fit for your project.
Elastic Modulus: How Stiff Is It?
Elastic modulus is a material’s resistance to elastic deformation under stress.
Fill out the form to read the white paper.
Fill out this short form to get the full white paper by email.