A rugged case printed on the Fuse 1 in Nylon 12 Powder. Request a free sample part to feel one in person.
Balancing strength and detail, Nylon 12 Powder is a highly capable material for both functional prototyping and end-use production of complex assemblies and durable parts with high environmental stability.
In the past, you might have had a chance to walk up to our booth at an in-person event and feel the material for yourself. This year, we don’t have that luxury. We’ll ship a part directly to you for free so you can try it out in person.
This rugged enclosure was printed on the Fuse 1 with no supports. You can interact with the snap fits and moving components, which were printed in place, and see the Fuse 1’s fine feature capabilities on the internal card.
To see this part in person, fill out the form on the right. A sales representative will contact you to first discuss your needs. They will also help get the part delivered to you.
What is Nylon 12 used for?
- High-performance prototyping
- Small batch manufacturing
- Permanent jigs, fixtures, and tooling
- Biocompatible, sterilizable parts*
* Material properties may vary based on part design and manufacturing practices. It is the manufacturer’s responsibility to validate the suitability of the printed parts for the intended use.