Interested in learning more about stereolithography (SLA) 3D printers and why they may be the right choice for your educational or research needs?
Download our white paper if you want to learn more about:
- What 3D printer specifications are most related to print quality
- What resolution means for 3D printers
- Different 3D printing technologies and how they work
- The benefits of SLA 3D printing technology
What you will learn
3D printers are quickly becoming an essential tool for educational labs and classrooms around the world.
After reading this PDF, you will know:
- How to understand a 3D printer specifications chart
- The difference between XY and Z resolution
- The differences between 3D printing technologies: fused deposition modeling (FDM), stereolithography (SLA), digital light processing (DLP), and selective laser sintering (SLS)
- How educators at universities, high schools, and colleges around the world are using the Form 2 to empower students and conduct research