From deep neural networks to 3D printers, digital technologies are disrupting manufacturing. Executives need to transform their companies to embrace these technologies, but they also need to plan their investments carefully within the context of a larger digital transformation strategy.
This webinar will present an executive briefing on the new 2018 Digital Factory Report, including an overview of recent advances in artificial intelligence, advanced automation, and additive manufacturing. It gives an insight into the ways that these technologies are changing the business models that manufacturers rely on.
Watch now to learn:
- Insights for modern managers from previous industrial transformations
- How artificial intelligence is changing the day-to-day work of designers and engineers
- Which 3D-printing technologies are capable of producing real results in different applications
- How factory automation, digital supply chains, and connected devices can improve the product-development process
- How labor requirements will change in the face of advanced automation