Affordable 3D printers make it easy to print incredibly detailed parts, but there is a steep learning curve moving from casting waxes to casting resin pieces, and many jewelers struggle to get the clean casting results they’re looking for. If you’re already using digital design and outsourcing production, bringing 3D printing in-house can streamline your workflow, giving you full control of your production process and faster turnaround times.
In this webinar, learn about how to design, print, and cast our newest jewelry material, Castable Wax Resin, and hear from Abbas Saleh, one of Austria’s leading jewelers experts, who will take you through his step-by-step process to achieve consistently high quality prints with clean casting results.
Watch now to learn:
- How to incorporate Castable Wax into your 3D printing workflow
- An overview of 3D printing applications for jewelry production
- Best practices for printing with Castable Wax Resin
- Tips for effectively sprueing parts prior to casting
- Time and cost savings of bringing jewelry production in-house