If you are managing a dental laboratory, look no further—this is your ultimate guide to digital dentistry.
There’s no way around it: the future of dentistry is inevitably digital. With cutting-edge digital solutions for digital impressions, treatment planning, design, and manufacturing, what was once prohibitively expensive is rapidly becoming accessible, already transforming thousands of dental labs worldwide. As CAD/CAM continues to replace traditional workflows and become the standard of care, digital solutions have become a necessary consideration for any dental laboratory.
Throughout this white paper, you’ll learn about:
- The benefits of going digital
- The digital dentistry workflow and how it’s different from analog processes
- The best strategies for getting started with digital dentistry
- Differences between dental 3D printing technologies
- The comprehensive criteria and aspects to evaluate before investing in a 3D printing solution