Few fields change as quickly as the medical industry; from groundbreaking new drugs, to cutting edge technologies saving lives in the emergency room. While 3D printing has been deployed in various medical disciplines for decades, the recent emergence of affordable desktop printing has highlighted the potential to truly improve care and the patient's medical experience.
This report looks five different ways the recent adoption of affordable in-house printing is impacting hospital and device manufacturers.
Throughout this report, you’ll learn about:
- Medical Device Prototyping: Creating Better Products
- Supply Chain Shortages: Driving Supply Chain Readiness
- Cost Savings: Saving Money in a Time of High Prices
- Patient-Specific Anatomical Models: Personal Surgery
- Orthotics & Assistive Devices: Affordable Custom Devices for the Human Body
- Formlabs Products: A Complete Medical Solution, From Software to Hardware