Why you should download
Across industries, 3D printing is helping professionals cut outsourcing costs, iterate faster, optimize production processes, and even unlock entirely new business models. Stereolithography (SLA) 3D printing in particular has become popular for its ability to produce high-accuracy, isotropic, watertight parts in a range of advanced materials with fine features and smooth surface finish.
In this white paper, learn how SLA printing technologies work, why thousands of professionals use this process today, and what you need to know to explore how this 3D printing process can benefit your work.
What you will learn
- An overview of SLA ecosystems and the step-by-step 3D printing workflow
- Why SLA parts have the highest resolution and accuracy, the sharpest details, and the smoothest surface finishes of all 3D printing technologies
- How SLA technology has evolved from cost-prohibitive monolithic machines to small format, versatile tools
- How in-house SLA compares to service bureaus, CNC mills, and other 3D printing technologies
- The benefits of the latest in SLA 3D printing: Low Force Stereolithography (LFS) technology